Friday, May 28, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: eczema

What a wonderful answer! I would second that about the GX cleanse and PB
assist. Many people consider eczema to be an 'external' thing, but usually
the source is internal. I heard of a woman who had eczema for 6 years, and
had tried everything! Went to a naturopath, and he suggested doing a
cleanse. She thought he was crazy because she said - "...but it's on my
arms!". She reluctantly tried it - and within 2 months the eczema was gone!
Good luck to you - and let us know how it goes!
Brooke M.

-----Original Message-----
From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kirsten
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 4:40 AM
To: Everything doTERRA
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: eczema

You don't say how extensive the condition is or if you have a history
of it, so I'll assume it is localised and that the skin has broken out
in itchy red inflamed patches which might have a crustiness about
them. Very uncomfortable and unslightly if it occurs in areas that
are exposed.

Before we look at oils, lets have a look at the body systems which are
involved in this disharmony, your circumstances, your diet and see
what we can do to get a balance going.

If I were in your position I would take a look at how much stress I
was under. Is there something that has got "under your skin"? Is
there something (or somebody) that has got you really irritated or put
your adrenals into high gear? Your skin is an organ of elimination so
is there something about your life at the moment which is "inflaming"
you?

Are you eating an acid diet? Lots of sugar, processed food, alcohol,
sodas? Try eating whole foods, cut out sugary foods and drinks and
substitute with water which you can cheer up with lemon slices and
mint, vegetable juices such as carrot with celery or some soothing
camomile tea. Make sure you are not dehydrated.

If you have high stress levels, make some changes to give yourself a
break. If you're into meditation, set some time each day to sit
quietly and play a good meditation CD while you diffuse some lavender
with Roman Camomile and myrrh if you have it. Taking Bach flower
essences such as Oak, Elm and Walnut under the tongue can also help or
if something or somebody is really firing you up internally, try
Agrimony.

Now for the oils. If I were taking antibiotics I would immediately be
thinking about starting a course of Gx Assist and PB Assist and then
the LifeLong Wellness. I would need to replace the good gut flora
which are currently under pressure from the antibiotics.

Topically I would use the Fractionated Coconut Oil as I suspect the
skin is actually quite dry. I would try:

30 drops FCO
10 drops lavender
5 drops helichrysum
5 drops myrrh
3 drops melaleuca (if there is topical infection)

Also, I would put Balance on the bottom of the feet in the morning and
Lavender and Roman Camomile at night.

Hope this helps!


On May 27, 11:52 pm, Vicky H <terryhickm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just diagnosed with nummular eczema and wonder which oils are
> best to ingest and use topically for such a condition. No cause, no
> cure, so I may see it again. I am currently on an antibiotic and a
> cortisone cream, which are taking care of my problem, but are not the
> best for my body. Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

2 comments:

  1. Natural herbs are some best medicine to treat all kind of diseases.
    Eczema drugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have become happy to have a look at this newsletter after searching at google, after reading I have written a chunk of the article about fruit fly trap apple cider vinegar : Thank you for the thing and supporting me.

    ReplyDelete