Monday, May 31, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Getting Pregnant

When I was trying to get pegnant I did the LLW and rubbed clary age on
reflex points. I was on te llw for a few months but I only did clary
sage for a month before I got pregnant. As for a cervis issue she
could try diluting some lemongrass in fractionated coconut oil and
putting that on a tampon. Lemongrass is good for ligaments I
believe. If it were me I'd insert a tampon with the lemongrass 3
time a day until I got the impression from my body it was time to
stop. Maybe arounda month or so.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment