Wednesday, May 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: vaccination, immunization and healthy living

Wow! You've got the right ideas! Really try to get away from the fast
food rests. Cast iron is the best, stainless steel & baked enamel
pots. No aluminum or Teflon. Got the sniffles?--get the On Guard
cough-drops. Organic as possible-always. Yummy bath idea. 6 boys? - do
you live on a farm? I never did vaccinate & I have a very healthy
young man. Rarely got sick his entire life. Homesteaded in Canada. Ate
our own home grown veges & meat on a wood cook stove in cast iron.
Your on the right path, stick to it & enjoy those kids! Pony

On May 25, 6:06 pm, LaReita Berky <lareitabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> May I solicit some thoughts from this wonderful collective? After 2
> years of reading, researching, and reflection, I've made the decision
> to not to finish immunizing my children. In regards to vaccination, I
> have heard that using the citrus oils everyday is a good preventative
> measure.  Does anyone have any thoughts regarding this?
>
> Below is our current status of living. I would like to know if I am
> leaving anything out, so I can add to our "armor".
>
> - using lemon as our cleaning agent, especially around door knobs,
> bathrooms and kitchen counters
>
> - diffusing about every other day (because I forget)
>
> - kids take a lavender bath (with epsom salts) once a week (but they
> do showers on the other days!)
>
> - I use lavender or frankincense or Balance directly on my armpits for
> my deodorant (though I do need to re-apply some days)
>
> - When sniffles or other stuff creeps in, I "see" what is needed by
> trying to trust my instinct.  Often, I check my Modern Essentials
> (LOVE that book!!! )
>
> -  I'm taking the LLW since money-wise it would be impossible to do
> for a family of 7 (not to mention that most of them haven't learned
> how to swallow pills yet!)
>
> - Eating organic foods.  When cooking, we are using cast iron (because
> that is what we have, and is better than teflon.)
>
> - Limiting the fast food to just twice a month (...trying to wean my
> family of 6 boys is difficult)
>
> - using safe personal care products with no BPA in the bottles
>
> - drinking RO water, and using a "Kleen Kanteen" or the likes.  Just
> something with no BPA
>
> Look forward to hearing from you wonderful people!
> ~LaReita Berky
>
> "He who has no time for health today, will have no health for time
> tomorrow." - author unknown
>    (torn out quote found in a pile of my dad's papers, who died in his
> 72nd year.)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment