Sunday, May 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: lipoma on child

I would be interested to know if the lipoma has come up recently and
how large it is. Not knowing anything else about your daughter's
general health, it is only possible to make general comment. I'd be
interested to know if she has been in good health and whether she is
teething without too many difficulties. These things normally are
benign and don't cause a lot of problems but it's a nuisance if they
are in an area where they get knocked around. The hemangiomas ought
to resolve themselves over time. Frankincense is my favourite oil so
if you have only just started to use it, give it some time and see
what happens.


On May 29, 5:21 pm, "Katy P." <phipps...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My toddler has a LARGE lipoma on her shoulder blade.  We were
> originally told it was a hemangioma. (She has 2 of these in other
> places)  Now that I know for sure what it is, I am looking for the
> best oil(s) to apply.  It is very vascular (LOTS of veins around and
> on it).  I have begun to apply Frankincense daily (1-2 drops neat).  I
> would love to hear other recommendations.  Thanks.
>
> Katy P.
> western Colorado

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment