Friday, March 12, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Stomach Ulcers

Chris -
For what it is worth, I went to a class this week given by a Nature path
Doctor from Canada that was specifically about toxins and our digestive
system. He talked about a lot of things Dr. Hill talks about (which was so
cool). He went into the stomach specifically - which was interesting to me
because my brother-in-law suffers from severe stomach acid problems, and
many other digestive problems. What interested me was his discussion about
"Mucid" which basically lines the stomach and acts as the buffer between the
acid in our stomach and the rest of our body. Now, he did not talk about
essential oils at all, but he did recommend a product that he has seen
relief with (and it helps build the Mucid back up in the stomach) and it was
called "DGL" (Deglycyrrizedinated Licorice Root) (do not quote me on the
spelling :-) ) He said it can be found in Health Food stores. I do not know
what the exact ingredients are - so do not quote me on this, but He talked
about people who had tremendous relief from using this product.
I LOVE our oils - and I agree with the suggestion of using Digestzen as well
- both topically and internally if possible. But we can also use the oils
with other natural remedies that can enhance the recovery process. I am not
a doctor - so I'll do like Pat does and add the disclaimer that says
something to the effect that "I am not prescribing, or
etc.....etc....etc......"
Just sharing notes from a class! :-)
GOOD LUCK and I hope your son is feeling better soon!
Brooke Magleby


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment