Friday, March 5, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Fever Blister

Your life is just beginning with the oils. Don't get stressed about the business end
it does no good. Clear your energies, know that you are going to succeed. Put a note
on your bathroom mirror, " I can do anything I set my mind to".
 
  • Call your upline, tell her you need help getting your three.
  • Talk to everyone you come in contact with, even the Post Office and the Market
  • Lead with the product not with the business, it is all about the oils.
  • Tell your friends what you are doing and let them help you
  • And most of all, KNOW that you can do it. This is the best business I have ever done, and I have done a few.
Lets kick it in gear, you have people all over the world to give you ideas and encouragment right here on everythingdoterra.
 
Pat
 
 
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Cassandra Burlington <tre.sedici@gmail.com> wrote:
So I get them when I'm stressed and well, I'm stressed haven't found
my power of three and I'm running low on personal oils I want to cry!
I have been using Elevation, Serenity and Mealeuca on the fever
blister.

Any other ideas?


I want to say Thank You in advance the people in this group and
doTERRA oils have changed my life!

Cassandra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment