Monday, March 8, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Ear Infection

Whenever I get earaches (since I found the oils), I rub a little eucalyptus next to and behind my ears and the pain goes away in a couple of days. 
 




From: Kari Tuttle <karituttle@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, March 8, 2010 2:52:00 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Ear Infection

For the last 4 days I've been battling an ear infection.  I really
wanted to fix it with the oils and not have to deal with synthetics.
I read on here to start with capsules of 5 drops Oregano, 5 drops
Melaleuca and 5 drops Lemon every two hours for two days.  I have been
rubbing Melaleauca and Purify on and around my ear.  Just last night I
read that basil and frankincense are the most effective.

I have been having dizzy spells where I black out for a second and
lose my bearings....which I'm sure is from the inner ear infection.
Today I was feeling frustrated that it hasn't shown significant
improvement and went to the Dr.  I was proud to discover the
infection is on it's way out!!  Yay!  She gave me a prescription of
course.  I'm still having dizzy spells like crazy and still feel
pressure in the ear.

I have been putting 1 drop basil on a cotton ball and sleeping with
that in my ear.  What else can I do to get rid of this bacteria and
stop the dizziness?  I'm determined to fix this on my own even though
I have a prescription.

Thanks,
Kari

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment