Monday, March 1, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: upcoming events in Portland, Oregon?

Hi Alice,
I will be in the Portland area in April and I will be teaching
AromaTouch and possibly some other classes. I have the HEART
Institute, www.heartinstitute.info, which is an NCBTMB Approved
Provider and if you are a massage therapist or body worker you will be
able to receive CEUs. I currently do not have dates other than I will
most likely be there in April. If you send me an email,
sheila@heartinstitute.info, I would be happy to send you the dates
when I do come down from Alaska!

Peace, Light & Abundance,
Sheila Hay, LMT, CST, RM
www.heartinstitute.info
503-894-1649

On Feb 28, 12:17 pm, Mellie <aliceswa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tamalu suggested that I ask the group if there are any upcoming events
> in the Portland area. I'm a new EO user and anxious to learn. Anyone
> know of any?
>
> Alice

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment