Sunday, March 14, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Soap Recipe

I make and sell goat milk soaps and lotions. I love how the goat milk
makes my skin feel! I use essential oils and fragrance oils to scent
my soaps and lotions. I also teach soap making classes. Concerning
lye, those that use it, know that they have to have a healthy regard
for it. When I make soap, I use protective clothing and eye wear to
protect myself from the fumes and possible burns. I have been making
soap now for 3+ years and have had only one accident in working with
the lye and it was my fault that I got burned. I didn't take the
necessary precautions. I have tried to use my doTerra oils and the
amounts I had to use was not cost effective. The essential oils that
I use have seemed to be helpful for the issues they are intended for.
I am very open to questions about soap making and its processes. You
are more than welcome to contact me or go to my website at: http:/
www.lilyslathers.com. Hope this has helped you!

On Mar 10, 7:50 pm, ashleejo <ashle...@msn.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know any great home-made soap recipes?  I would love to
> try to make some.  I've been looking online and so many of them
> contain Lye.  Is it really a necessary ingredient?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment