Thursday, March 4, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I need help....and fast!

Just wanted to thank everyone again and let you know it went great
today! I was extremely nervous but I did lots of praying, put on some
Balance and Serenity and went in with confidence. It was amazing
because this was the first time I've ever really experienced the oils
really selling themselves in that way. She was very nice and I could
tell she had a very experienced nose. I barely spoke! I just sat there
with my oil box open and watched her wave them around under her
nose :)
I was completely surrounded oils from another company...she is a heavy
YL user and I think she was very impressed with doTERRA. I've got my
fingers crossed!
Thanks again, Tanya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment