Saturday, March 6, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] DeepBlue Healing!!!

Okay so as a distributor I have my first "dōTERRA really works"
story. I have a good friend named Richard who is in his early 50's.
He seriously hurt his foot about 3 years ago and has had problems ever
since. He started using DeepBlue and the Fractionated coconut oil
twice a day on Tuesday of this week (3.2.10). I called him this
morning and he said he cant believe how amazing this "medicine is".
His exact words were "in another week I'm going to actually try
running again." He hasn't really been able to do much but walk on
this foot and even that cause him pain. Arthritis has also set in and
he has noticed a significant improvement with that as well. I'm not
saying anything you all don't already know...but heck, I'm saying it
again...dōTERRA is THE BEST!!!!! I did explain to him that if these
are medicines they are the best kind, all natural and made by the man
himself GOD! :) FANTASTIC!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment