Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Tooth abscess

I have a crown that is 25 yrs old that started "acting up" meaning it felt a little sore...so I've put Frankincense on the gums around it (just a drop or two...it's on an upper tooth so kinda hard to get exactly a drop every time).  I do it for 3 or 4 days past when the soreness goes away.... Sometimes I go months without any problems and when I feel it again, I just use franki again.  I think the first time I felt it, I did it twice a day for a couple of weeks....then dropped to once a day and then every other day and then kind of forgot about it since it wasn't bothering me.
 
I've been to the dentist 3 times just for cleanings since doing this and they've never said anything and it's not tender when I go.  I don't think I've had an xray during this time....and probably won't unless there is a real need.
 
I also drop the franki on my tongue and surround the gum with my tongue for a minute....
 
Shari
 
In a message dated 5/31/2013 7:39:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, laceymcvea@hotmail.com writes:
I went to the dentist today and after my exam he said there's a "halo" above my last root canal. He said its an abscess. He asked if I was having any pain which I'm not, at all! He said we'll do another X-ray at my next appt to see where it's at. The options if it is one does not sound fun and he said that spot couldn't be anything else. So I've read on here about oil pulling??? Should I do that and with what oils? I need this to heal. This has been a problem tooth and the thought of them going back in there is killing me! Did I take oregano in a capsule? Help! What do I do, with what oils and how long if I'm not measuring by pain level, cause there is none.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment