Thursday, May 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Deep blue testimonials.

I went to bed with a sore ankle on the right side.  Happens sometimes when I wear the wrong shoes too long and am long overdue at my chiropractor. Anyway, woke up and it was still hurting. Limped to the kitchen, sat down with the Deep Blue bottle of oil and rubbed it on. Put the lid back on and in that short time, I stood up and the pain was gone!  Been walking fine ever since and wearing the better shoes.

On Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:50:34 PM UTC-7, Rob James wrote:
Pleases share any deep blue testimonials you have.

This last week I'm embarrassed to say that I was going up my stairs at home, when I got to the top (10 stairs) I steped on my pant cuff and the result was a complete backwards fall. I'm lucky I didn't break anything serious. I cracked my head open and either cracked or bruised my tailbone severely. My wife stopped the head bleeding with helichysum, then created a essential oil band aid with frankincecne and myrrh. Then came the big pain relieve with deep blue rub on my tail bone.  I've used it every night befor I go to bed to relieve the pain and promote healing.  I don't know what I would do without it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment