Friday, May 31, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Rash

Not sure if this will help you, but I had a rash on my hands recently. I applied lavender and melaleuca in FCO several times a day and whenever it itched. It wasn't clearing up, so I tried the oils neat and it made a huge difference. The little bumps dried out and the itching stopped. 



Lisa
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
Essential Oils





On May 31, 2013, at 12:21 PM, Kelly <hjkh1998@gmail.com> wrote:

Help!!!  Not sure what it is but it has gotten worse.  I have sensitive skin and normally only use doTERRA or natural Castille soap, i was at a hotel recently and without thinking used the bar of soap there, within hours my right side was itching, by the next morning I had several rash type spots on that side along with a huge scratch (which apparently I had done in my sleep).  I do need to say that some have suggested (without seeing it)that is might be shingles, however it is not painful just itchy!!!!  I do get relief but it is not long lived and it seems to be spreading but it has decreased in the inflammation and bumpiness.  I have also tried lavender & mela in fco topically.  Taking internally 3 drops of frank, oregano, lemon, melalueca and eucalyptus.  I also have blisters on my right hand.  So.... my question is, what can i take internally that would be similar to a benedryl, or something to help with the itch.  And is there something I am not seeing here.  I am drinking a crazy amount of water too.  (about 90 oz )   

I need to get this cleared up.  I'm in massage school and can't work on anyone as long as all this is going on.  

Am i doing too much or not enough?  

HELP!!!!!!  

thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment