Thursday, May 30, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help for son

Lisa, his allergy symptoms scream iodine deficiency to me. I began supplementing Lugol's Iodine when I got an illness. I now wish I'd begun sooner. After being on it for a very short while, I realized my allergies were almost non-existent. No more sinus infections and expensive supplements. I no longer need the nasal spray or Mucinex, etc... It is not just for breast cancer patients. You can find out all about it here:
I don't know about glutamine but maybe I need to research...
 
Linda
 
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Lisa Banter <lisabanter@gmail.com> wrote:
OK you all, I just had some bloodwork done for our 20 year old son. Tall lanky great young man who is slow to listen about being consistant with his LLV  He is tired all of the time( yes he  does get to bed at a pretty good hour.most of the time) he has lots of sinus issues and is great about using allergy shots and capsules. He is just not consistant guess that comes with his age. So the microscope showed that he is pretty good but he needed more B12 sublingual which is the only thing I bought. These are the things that they said he needed. MSM, Glutamine, Olive Leaf ( which I think Oregano for a 10 day period is better) and as I said the B12 which we should not need long. 
I believe that along with the LLV we will be adding DDR and M2Max      Suggestions and thoughts. I do not understand what Glutamine is and have been looking. Even the natural dr. offer things I just do not believe are necessary but I dont know what he needs. OH I am already having him gravitate away from Wheat and Gluten. The report did not say anything about it but I am guessing as well as making dairy a treat.

Thanks for your help,
Lisa

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment