Friday, May 31, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Tooth abscess

Actually, if I were going to do an oil pull I would NOT do it with water.  The most generally spoken about oil pull is two tablespoons fractionated coconut oil, two drops oregano, and two drops clove.  You shouldn't burn your taste buds because you have the frac. coco. oil in there.  You won't hardly feel it.  You swish and pull around in your mouth for ten minutes.  Yes, your jaw gets a little tired.  But it is worth it.  When you spit it out, it should be a milky white color.  I guess you could also add onguard if you wanted to, but the overall general oil pull is oregano and clove.  Works awesome!!  (you can use water, just never heard of anyone doing that with as consistent results). 
On Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:21:10 PM UTC-7, Seth McVea wrote:
I went to the dentist today and after my exam he said there's a "halo" above my last root canal. He said its an abscess. He asked if I was having any pain which I'm not, at all! He said we'll do another X-ray at my next appt to see where it's at. The options if it is one does not sound fun and he said that spot couldn't be anything else. So I've read on here about oil pulling??? Should I do that and with what oils? I need this to heal. This has been a problem tooth and the thought of them going back in there is killing me! Did I take oregano in a capsule? Help! What do I do, with what oils and how long if I'm not measuring by pain level, cause there is none.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment