Friday, May 31, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Tooth abscess

I had bad tooth pain and started oil pulling hoping it would help.
I used 1 tsp FCO and 1-2 drops of On Guard.  I did it for a week, starting at 10 minutes working my way to 20 minutes and I have not had the pain again.
I used On Guard because the clove in it stopped the pain while I swished and killed whatever bacteria that was causing it. I would suggest On Guard for you also to get a jump on whatever is causing the abscess.
I still pull because of the great benefits, but I'm not as consistent as I was when I had the pain.
 
Wendy 
 
 

On Friday, May 31, 2013 12:21:10 AM UTC-4, Seth McVea wrote:
I went to the dentist today and after my exam he said there's a "halo" above my last root canal. He said its an abscess. He asked if I was having any pain which I'm not, at all! He said we'll do another X-ray at my next appt to see where it's at. The options if it is one does not sound fun and he said that spot couldn't be anything else. So I've read on here about oil pulling??? Should I do that and with what oils? I need this to heal. This has been a problem tooth and the thought of them going back in there is killing me! Did I take oregano in a capsule? Help! What do I do, with what oils and how long if I'm not measuring by pain level, cause there is none.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment