Friday, May 31, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Unusual symptoms

My sweetheart has been dealing with symptoms of Bronchitis for a week now, coughing up phelgm, fever, chills, hot flashes, night sweats, headache.  I have tried everything I can think of in my bag of tricks!  OnGuard, Oregano, Cinnamon, Clove, Breathe, Peppermint, Lime, Myrrh, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Lavender, Purify, Lemon, Thyme - neat, capsules, and in tea.  I'm sure there's a few more I can't remember.  I've had him take Epsom Salt baths as well.
The infection seems to be clearing, his phlegm has changed from a yellowish-green to a light yellow.  I just cannot seem to get the final symptoms under control.  He has a tickle in his throat that makes him cough frequently.  His throat is hoarse from coughing so much and he isn't getting much sleep.  The unusual thing is that immediately after he has a coughing fit, he breaks out in a dripping sweat.  Personally, I have never seen this symptom.  Even though the fever is gone, he is still sweating profusely throughout the day and night, alternating with feeling very cold.
Any other suggestions from this wonderful group?


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
www.facebook.com/reikiriki
 
Spice Up Your Love Life With Essential Oils eBook

No comments:

Post a Comment