Saturday, March 30, 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] How do I avoid this impending CFS relapse???

I would apply Zendocrine oil and Immortelle on your adrenal glads (on
your back/kidney area) and your thyroid twice daily. See if that helps.
Any chance you came in contact with mold?
gin
On 3/30/2013 1:33 PM, Mom Overboard wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been doing essential oils since December and the LLV, PB assist
> +, terrazyme & zendocrine since January. I have also completed two GX
> assist cleanses. I am trying to recover from Chronic Fatigue and have
> been doing really well up until two weeks ago. We went on vacation and
> I just haven't bounced back from the exertion of it. On one hand, I am
> not as bad off as I was but on the other hand, I feel my body starting
> to relapse. I have become more fatigued -- needing longer, more
> regular naps again -- and the
> deep-down-to-the-bone-throbbing-dull-all-over ache in my legs is
> returning. Its not like a typical pain where I can pin point the spot.
> It is like a painful heaviness to my legs... laying down doesn't
> relieve the pain and regular meds never touch it -- even prescription
> pain meds. I had been doing so well with all the oils and I don't want
> to go back to the prescriptions because they are horrible.
>
> Is there anything that will help this?? I am beginning to feel panic
> that this is all returning and I want to do anything I can to avoid
> it. Please help.
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything essential" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
> an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment