Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ultrasonic humidifiers vs the lotus diffuser

Since writing this I tried the Lotus diffuser again near my all black stove top. After the one hour use there it was the fine fine
dust on my black stove top. I would like to keep this topic alive in hopes that someone who may understand about the fineness of powder getting into your lungs where it is not supposed to be could explain or recommend another type of way
to disperse the oil in the air with  moisture, minus the dust.
 
Thanks for any  scientific help. I apologize MomHeather, but I am not looking for testimonials.
 
 
 
 

On Friday, March 15, 2013 8:10:57 AM UTC-7, M. Kelsey wrote:
Hi, I always understood  ultrasonic humidifiers compared to regular cold or hot water humidifiers were bad because if the fact that it is dangerous
to allow particles so tiny to reach the lungs. 

I am nervous about using my lotus diffuser that came in my diamond kit and I was wondering
if anyone who understood the same problem, has a good reason why this would be different.

I am not looking for testimonials as to how great the product is, I see those everywhere.

I would just like it if someone could address the fineness of the particles getting into the
lungs. I'm wondering does this unit maybe not generate as much moisture as a humidifier? etc. 
I realize this is a SPECIALTY question and I do not expect to get a lot of answers. Just the right one!

Thank you!!

PS, I am new to doterra and do not have any success stories yet.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment