Friday, March 29, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Candida vs. LLV



Thank you all for your responses. My "normal" Candida symptoms are flaky skin in my ears and scalp; after eating yeast my muscles ache and if I continue to eat yeast or add sugar I get itchy diarrhea.  When I took the LLV I had all these symptoms, including the diarrhea, that lasted for a week after I quit taking them. And I only took 1 a day!
This didn't happen when I took the first batch. Only when I received a new order last Dec. Then I saw on the blog that they had changed the formula so checked out my bottle and sure enough, the old bottle said "taken from yeast" and the new bottle says "as yeast" !!!
I think this is what has pushed me over the Candida edge.
I will try the cleanse (though I could only do the last one 3 days as I was in so much muscle pain all I could do is lay in bed and cry) and will add TerraZyme to see if it will counter the effects.
My last resort will be to go to an  allergy doctor but I already know that means a year of misery taking Nystatin...so I'm willing to try all suggestions before doing that!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment