Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: My dog has torn her ACL

Hi Laura,
Yes, she was diagnosed by a vet.  The same thing happened to her left leg...had surgery on it.  I don't want her going through that again with her right leg, if we don't have to. That was traumatic for all of us.  I will look for a holistic vet...I didn't know they existed.  Thank you for your suggestions!




On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:29:28 PM UTC-7, Laura wrote:
Was it diagnosed by a vet? I would use lemongrass (I dilute 1 drop to 10 drops fco) and frankincense too several times a day. I would give some frankincense internally also if this feels comfortable to you to do. Try to keep her resting so she doesn't cause it to tear further. Not sure if cold laser could help, acupuncture for pain? Do you have a holistic vet?

On Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:27:09 PM UTC-7, nabd62 wrote:
My dog has torn her ACL.  I'm trying to avoid surgery.  Can I use deep blue on her? Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment