Friday, March 29, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Supplements interacting with Heart / blood pressure / cholesteral Medications???

I have a family member who has had open heart bypass surgery, and has type one diabetes. I have suggested the LLV supplements to them, but they are hesitant because they are afraid the supplements with cause problems with the eight different medications they are taking for blood pressure, cholesterol, and so on. Where can I find information on drug interactions? I'm almost positive that there will be no problems, but I want to be able to tell my family member that I am 100% positive they can safely start talking the LLV supplements. I also would love to be able to explain, at least a little bit, why they are safe to take. Does anyone know where I can find more information or have experience a friend or family member who health is somewhat more fragile than the average person?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment