Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] How do I avoid this impending CFS relapse???

I have a history of CFS w/Chronic Epstein Barr & Fibromyalgia...
I encourage you to keep doing what you know to do...get plenty of rest, eat clean, drink LOTS of water & some w/Citrus oils to clear out what Dr Sue Lawton calls debris (which if I understand correctly is from disease/dead cells etc)...

If you are looking for something to help w/the pain & inflammation I have found a few things that seem to help...lots of Franki (my body seems to love it & it is highly anti-inflammatory, I prob do 8-10 drops/day)...I use other anti-inflammatory oils like Basil, Bergamot, Roman Chamo, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrrh, Wintergreen etc...I mix 3-4 drops of a few of these w/about a cup of Epsom Salt & put in as hot a water as I can stand & soak for 20 ,in or until water cools whichever comes first...this ALWAYS helps me feel better:) I also have started taking some of the oils in the cancer protocol for pain in a cappy when my pain level spikes (and it works) I use 10-12 drops Wintergreen, 6-8 drops Vetiver & 6-8 drops Helichrysum (and actually started subing Lemongrass for Heli & it is working for me). I take this as needed.

I also began using DDR PRIME after convention last yr & I think it is making a difference for me I take 8 drops 2x day as directed & somedays I apply it topically to areas that are extremely painful OR add 4 drops to an Epsom Salt soak. I also take Mito2Max daily for energy. Also I just listened to Dr. Lawton's call about Cassia & she talks about having low energy & sickness & says that if you have fought something even 3 months ago it could have been lurking somewhere in the boday waiting for a weak moment to attack...so she suggests using 2-3 drops of Cassia @ night on bottoms of feet for 21 days (I think that's right, c/b just 10 days) and making sure you are drinking plenty of water during all this...she says there will be a change so just be consistent:) To listen yourself go to www.builddoterra.com & click on Education tab then scroll down to Cassia it's less than 10 min audio but very worth it...there is also a pdf info sheet you can print or download to your computer...wonderful info!

If you would like more specific info I am happy to share...just hang in there it will get better:)
CaryAmelia:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment