Sunday, March 31, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Aromatouch, Essential oils and chemo?

I am not a doctor! I am a cancer patient who is alive only because I
did not listen to my doctors and go home to die! I get aroma touch 3x
a week I ingest frankincense, and I take chemo and blood thinners
daily. Chemo kills stuff. If it kills our oils after they have done
their stuff then so be it. She needs to ask her doctor what scientific
study or where he got his information he is using to give her this
direction, he may be full of crap! Sorry but I would be dead if I only
listened to my doctors! She needs to be on LLV, DDR Prime, Frank under
tongue, Lemongrass In capsule, Lemon in her water all day long and ATT
several times a week! These things will keep her alive while killing
her cancer! I no longer trust Western Medicine as their agenda does
not match mine. ME=Alive and Healthy Them=Dead or near dead needing
more and more Pharmaceuticals to survive.... barely!

On Mar 30, 12:28 pm, Becky <rebec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! this is my very first post here! Its amazing how much knowledge I get
> just reading the different posts. I have a concern and need your help. A
> dear friend is fighting with lung cancer since February, and now is
> spreading into her spine.  A few years ago she had breast cancer also. I
> sign her as IPC  and she its been using EO since February. This week she
> found out in the internet that she cant use EO 2 days before chemo and few
> days later. Also she read that she shouldnt use EO, for example,
> Frankincese topically, over her lungs or spine, because it affects the
> strength or potency of the chemo. She is confused. She really  want to use
> the oils,  but its afraid to do something wrong. And I really want to help
> her with the Aromatouch.
> Please tell me what do you know about this.
>
> Becky

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment