Saturday, March 30, 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: DoterraPro Success Binder pages

I have the same issue! I have been told the information is different in the two inserts however there is another issue and that is if you want to put both of the inserts into the binder the binder rings are not big enough to hold both of them without tearing holes in pages....I wish there was a discount available to those of us that purchased the first inserts. I may wait to purchase anything that is "newly" released so I am not looking investing in an updated version of things in such a short period of time.
 
Marie
 

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:26:55 PM UTC-7, Kris wrote:
I guess doterrapro came out with new inserts for their black leather binders. I have the insert pages we got at convention last year. Are the new inserts really that much different? I'm struggling financially and $40 for a packet of papers that seem pretty similar to what I already have seems a bit much to me.

Thanks!
Kris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment