Friday, January 27, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Herniated Disks

Healing is always possible.  I certainly think it is worth a try, but it might take more time than a month.  I would start her on the ATT as soon as possible and see how it goes.
 

Ramona



From: "serendipitydo@rocketmail.com" <serendipitydo@rocketmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 6:46 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Herniated Disks

I have an acquaintance who is in a great deal of pain with herniated
disks in her back. She is schedule for surgery towards the end of
February. She asked me today if the oils could heal her. Can they? I
know they can help with pain and inflammation, but I didn't know about
actually healing the damage already done. I will be ordering the ATT
kit, but I don't have it yet, any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Lillian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment