Saturday, January 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Urinary Tract Infection

I was diagnosed a couple days ago with a urinary tract infection and put on a 10-day course of Ciprofloxacin antibiotic, 500 mg every 12 hours.  I think the antibiotic is helping, but I don't think it is going to clear up the infection completely, as I can really feel it when it is almost time to take the next dose. 

I think I have had this for quite a while and didn't recognize the symptoms.  The doctor told me that older people don't feel pain or the urge to urinate like a younger person does.  

My question:  Is it okay to take the UTI protocol on the EverythingEssential.Me Web site along with the antibiotic?  2 d frankincense, 6 d On Guard, 6 d oregano in a capsule three times a day.  I do not have the "real" cranberry juice, and likely can't get it until Monday.

I am going back to my doctor after the 10-day course of antibiotic is finished to have another urinalysis.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment