Saturday, January 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Spa

Posted for Ronda from EverythingEssential.me I need any reply's
for the doTERRA oils being used in Spa's. I own a Spa and already
have the ARoMATOUCH on the menu and the residents love it!! I shared
the Spa Manual with my full time Esthetician and she would like to
offer the facial Spa treatments....Do you or do you know anyone who
has learned how to sell the product in Spa's...I went to convention in
October and went to class but still have not wrapped my head around
the concepts....Could someone help me understand the SpadoTERRA
concept....I went to the SpadoTERRA.com and could not locate the how
to's....

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment