Saturday, January 28, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Someone with SEVERE post war issues

Thank you for all the great suggestions. I will look into EFT. I
know they are seeking counseling in some way, but maybe this would
work better for them? I will be passing along the information to her
right away so I can get her started on oils and on their way to
healing.

On Jan 27, 3:04 pm, healthandwellness365 <moonshine_262...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hello to all of you,
>
> I am in major need of help and direction on this.  I received a call
> today from a friend of my sisters who is wanting something better than
> prescription meds for herself and her family.  When we started talking
> about health issues, she started off with her son suffers from ADHD.
> I was thinking NO Problem, then she really hit me with all kinds of
> health issues her husband and herself suffer with on a daily basis.  I
> had to ask her to email me everything in order for me to research and
> get her as much information as I could.  Here is the body of her
> email:
>
> Me:
>
> *ADHD
>
> *hypervigalent due to thewarand sexual assult
>
> *mild PTSD due towar
>
> *crazy mood swings ~ have trouble keeping my emotions in check and not
> freaking out. It's almost like an impulse and hard to contain. I'm on
> welbutin and trazadone for depression.
>
> *Severe allergies~ I take zyrtec every day of my life or I get itchy
> hives all over my body. I have sensiteve skin so scratching produces
> whelps. My last allergy test I was allergic to all 50 things they
> tested my back for. The doc said he has never seen anything like it
> before. I'm fine as long as I take the meds but if I'm off it for 1-2
> days it gets bad.
>
> *Migranes~ Never used to get them or headaches for that matter until
> 2007 when I deployed to Iraq for 15 month. I'm severly allergic to
> dust. So, I don't know if it's the sun or my allergies or that I'm in
> my 30s and everything seems to be changing.
>
> Son:
>
> *ADHD~ takes the lowest dosage of concerta but it's meth based and I'd
> like to get him off it and be all natural. He only gets it on school
> days and not the weekends or the summer or holidays
>
> Husband:
>
> *Bad Joints due to infantry 12 years and multiple wars
>
> *Shoulder & Knee surgerys and going in for back surgery
>
> *Extreme PTSD and multipule brain injurys ~ he has done extensive
> rehab for this
>
> *Hypervigalent
>
> *Depression
>
> *Can be homicidal and suicidal (not so much anymore since we've been
> seeking help)
>
> *Quick to anger over little things that are insignificant
>
> *Anxiety-bad! I do all the shopping he can't go into public too well
> unless he takes Xanex but he tries and does little adventures so he
> doesn't back track how far we have come.
>
> *Migraines due to explosions
>
> *Blood in his stool due to stress and all the meds they want to put
> him on
>
> *Horrible Night Terrors & Sweats-this has been going on since 2003. We
> married in 2006 and it's every night no exceptions. Well, if he's
> wasted he actually sleeps well but we have been sober for 120 days.
> Alcohol makes him mean so alcohol is gone. He maybe sleeps 1-2 hours
> at a time. Constant nightmares which disturbes his sleep every night.
> I've actually been thrown 15 feet from the bed in a night terror. He
> does't remember these things. With this he has poor sleep which
> affects EVERYTHING mentioned above. I do believe if we could get him a
> full nights sleep without sleep meds he would be less depressed and
> have more energy.
>
> I would REALLY like to help her out with these concerns she has.  I
> could only imagine how it is in her house and I would love to be able
> to turn all that around with oils.  It sounds like they get
> psychiatric help with a lot of what they went through in thewar, and
> now, they are wanting to avoid all the prescriptions that are being
> prescribed to them with natural products.
>
> If anyone has testimonials that I could send her way, that would be
> extremely helpful.
>
> Thank you in advance for all of your help on this matter.
>
> Rachel

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment