Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Peaceful Child vs Solace

I'm studying for a class I'm teaching tomorrow on the mood oils and
something just came to me. The Peaceful Blend "original recipe" has 5
single oils in it. If we start to blend blends with blends we get so
many oils together that our body can become confused.

Last spring I asked Dr. Hill to smell a blend of the 4 mood oils and
tell me what he thought, it's a nice smell but was very concerned
that it was roughly 35 oils together (that's a ton!) he asked me how
I felt when I used it... I actually couldn't answer because I never
"listened" to what my body thought. I just decided that because I felt
my moods were all over the place I should use all of them and mixed
them to make it faster for me. Well, I now can't use that blend
because I decided it makes me feel confused. Like my body wants to do
something but I just gave it too much to deal with. Since that time..
I slow way down and back off. For instance.. if I feel I'm not
getting relief from Breathe that I think I should I just apply one of
the oils in the blend (sometimes I muscles test, sometimes I just do
what feels right) and have been getting better at helping my needs as
well as those around me.

Does anyone else have any experiences or knowledge about blending the
blends, etc. I sure wish Pat would post that blending handout for
us :D (big grin for Pat)
Janet

On Jan 18, 1:03 pm, heather gunnerson <chgunner...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't have the individual oils for the First Peaceful Child Blend so I
> improvised with some blends.  Here it is:
> 85 drops Vetiver (1/3 bottle)
> 20 drops Balance
> 10 drops Frankincense
> 20 drops Serenity
> 20 drops Solace (i use dropper from aroma tools)
> 20 drops Citrus Bliss or Wild Orange
> 35 drops coconut oil (optional)
> put in old bottle and use 2 to 3 times a day on back of neck, spine, and
> bottom of feet.  Use especially during an emotional crisis!!  someone told
> me to call it Blissful Baby Blend :) use what you have.  just getting the
> oils on will help a lot. the blend just saves you from having 2 open 5
> different bottles.
>
> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM, heather gunnerson <chgunner...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Solace is great!!  It brings peace to my 4 year old "honery" boy! just a
> > roll of solace and a drop or 2 of serenity, or peaceful child blen when i
> > have time to make it. i actually made the peaceful child with all the
> > blends I had.  I can't afford each oil individually so I did serenity,
> > balance,  vetiver, solace, wild orange, or citrus bliss all mixed in a
> > bottle.
> > I need to make more so i will post what i do portion wise.  I just
> > automatically put this on all my kids spine, back of neck into hair line
> > and on bottom of feet every morning and afternoon.
> > heather
> >  On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Valerie Hampton <
> > vale...@donhamptonrealtor.com> wrote:
>
> >> Amelia, I just wanted to make sure I understood your email correctly
> >> because
> >> ones like this perk my interest because of my daughter.  I take it you are
> >> talking about Solace helping you.  But wasn't sure because of your last
> >> sentence having "Peace" in it.  Maybe they'd both be good for my daughter!
>
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Amelia1968
> >> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 4:51 PM
> >> To: Everything doTERRA
> >> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Peaceful Child vs Solace
>
> >> I have noticed that when I'm having an "emotional day" or I'm easily
> >> irritated this oil helps...I think sometimes for me it's b/c my
> >> hormones are having a bad day, lol:) Works GREAT for adding Peace to
> >> my life though...
>
> >> On Jan 13, 3:56 pm, Gmacc <colbyclaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> > My daughter notice that Solace has a lot of the oils used in the
> >> > Peaceful Child Blend. Has anyone used Solace for this purpose?
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment