Friday, January 27, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Nursing mom with tooth infection

Thank you for the link and the reassurance. I have used oils on this
baby, but stayed away from On Guard because my last baby threw up
almost imediatly that ongaurd touched her or I nursed her after use.
This baby seems fine. Again many thanks.
Jeanne

On Jan 27, 8:39 am, Vanessa Hansen <vanessalhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oil pulling is so wonderful! I would not hesitate one bit to do this
> while nursing. In fact, I use all oils while pregnant, nursing and on
> my new born babies. The only oil I would avoid is peppermint, because
> I've heard in inhibits your milk flow. But I used it when I had
> mastitis 2 years ago for my fevers and had no problem. This was before
> I knew anything about peppermint possibly inhibiting milk flow.
>
> BTW oil pulling helps will all sorts of ailments. Including headaches,
> and cold sores!
>
> Check outwww.oilpulling.comfor more info on that.
>
> Vanessa
>
> On Jan 27, 1:26 am, Jeanne D <angleda...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I searched the site and found this post. Does anyone have any ideas if
> > this would be okay to do for a nursing mom with a 6month old baby?
> > Thank you
>
> > Robert James
> > View profile
> >  More options Jul 21 2010, 11:02 am
> > Put 2-3 drops of on guard , 1-2 drops of clove with a tablespoon of
> > extra
> > virgin coconut oil and swish and pull the mixture through the teeth
> > especially around the abscessed tooth.  Do this for 15 min, then
> > *spit* (do
> > not swallow). Repeat the process every hour, then couple hours then 2x
> > daily
> > as needed till it is better.  You can switch to the clove/frankincense
> > blend
> > with EVCO too.  That would be very helpful.  This has helped me and
> > several
> > others with abscesses or cavities till dental care was available.
> > Rob.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment