Sunday, December 26, 2010

Re: RE: [Everything doTERRA] My dog

Go to Shirley's Wellness Cafe & you will be amazed at the things u can learn about K9s.  Later will email a few pages of the booklet as I am on my cell phone.  You r on the right track.  I was charging $15 for the booklet.  If I email you a copy I will take $3.00 off.  Thx &

Blessings, Carol

On Dec 26, 2010 3:59 PM, "Directions to Health and Wealth" <directionstohealthandwealth@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi Carol!

Where can I get a copy of your TAIL WAGGING ideas with doTERRA book.  This year I chose not to have my dog vaccinated and don't want to use worming drugs and the like on him – why would I when I won't do it my body!

Happy festive holidays!

Netti (Melbourne/Australia)

 

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Kevin McDonough
Sent: Thursday, 23 December 2010 6:24 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] My dog



 

DigestZen works wonders.  What I do is let the dog sniff it, then rub it on his/her belly.  I a...

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group...

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment