Thursday, December 30, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: New website for Handmade Aromatherapy Necklace Diffusers

Thank you for your tips. Those were the things that I am working on. I
thought it was important to get the site up and work on the small stuff as I
go now. As for the check out, when you hit the check out button it takes
you to a PayPal page, which is secure. Also you type in your zip code and
the shipping and total comes up there.

I appreciate your feedback and honesty.

Happy New Year,

Becki

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Britt" <brittiny.edmonds@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:00 AM
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: New website for Handmade Aromatherapy
Necklace Diffusers

> I really like the overall look. It feels very serene and professional.
> Here are a couple of things I noticed, but I use Google Chrome as my
> browser and I'm not how or if that would change anything on your site.
> There is a yellow box at the bottom counting the hits...I see these as
> not very professional, but if you want it visible I would change the
> color to blend better. I only see "Necklace Diffuser Sto" at the top
> instead of "Necklace Diffuser Store" (I'm assuming), but I have a
> feeling this is because of Google Chrome. The only other thing you may
> want to think about is that users can't hit "back" to get to something
> they just saw on your page previously and they can't bookmark a
> specific page on your site because it all stays on
> http://www.oilsforthought.com/.
> Just little things, but the feel of your site is amazing!
>
> On Dec 30, 12:03 am, jcm...@aol.com wrote:
>> Nice web-site, however, there are just a few questions I have. On your
>> check out, it doesn't show a shipping fee or postage, or total at the end
>> in the shopping cart. Also, it is not a secure site, or is it? I didn't
>> see the https on the check out, and where do you put in your personal
>> information anyway? It wouldn't take me anywhere else to actually
>> purchase. Those are little things you might want to ask your web builder
>> to provide or help you with your tools. I just took a class on web
>> building and haven't done it yet myself, but looking at other's
>> inventions. Otherwise, the site looks amazing. Best of luck and
>> prosperity to you in the New Year.
>> Jan In Florida
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Lynda Green <doterr...@gmail.com>
>> To: everythingdoterra <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
>> Sent: Wed, Dec 29, 2010 11:47 pm
>> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] New website for Handmade Aromatherapy
>> Necklace Diffusers
>>
>> Looks really good!
>> Lynda
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Oils For Thought <dote...@live.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I've updated my site. I think it is more professional looking. Not as
>> busy. Could you please tell me what you think of it? I sure would
>> appreciate it.
>>
>> http://www.oilsforthought.com
>>
>> Respectfully,
>>
>> Becki
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>>
>> --
>>
>> Lynda Green
>> doTERRA IPC #1074
>> Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
>> Nature's Medicine Cabinet
>> 435-229-7244www.mydoterra.com/lynda
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment