Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Rhumatoid Arthritis

Are you doing the LLV and Zendocrine.  That's what I would try.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Midodi" <hollymidodi@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:16:52 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Rhumatoid Arthritis

2 months ago, I lost my voice completely for 1 1/2 months.  The virus
morphed into a sinus infection, then bronchitis.  After a severe
allergic reaction to the antibiotic, breathing treatments, etc.  I was
left with an itchy face and rheumatoid arthritis.  I am afraid of the
medication as I react to every medication.  Does anyone have any ideas
of what I can do?  I am currently trying to cleanse my system by
eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.  But I still feel tired,
achy, and miserable.  I put Deep Blue on my hands when they get really
bad, but it isn't helping the internal problem.  Any ideas?  Please?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment