Thursday, December 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Any help appreciated!

I previously posted about a close friend who was diagnosed with
cancer.
When she was diagnosed I gave her some Balance and Frankincense but
the whole family was too overwhelmed to get into the oils too much.
She has recently finished her radiation treatments and asked me if she
could buy some more frankincense from me. I had actually gotten my
free frankincense with my 200pv order. I use frankincense SO much and
LOVE it but I gave it to her as a gift instead of selling it to her.
They are about 50,000 in debt at this point.

Since finishing radiation, Lindsey had a full body scan showing that
the tumors are still there but have shrunk somewhat. (One in her neck
and shoulder, base of spine, and so many along her spine they couldn't
count them all.)
At this point we can only wait. In 3 months she will get another scan
to see if the tumors have stayed the same, shrunk, or grown...

I know these oils will help her and I know if she could afford it, she
would use them consistently!
I also wanted to see if anyone had any extra oils they would be
willing to donate or sell at some sort of discount?

I know some of the oils included in the Cancer Protocol are
Frankincense, Sandalwood, Lavender, Wild Orange, Lemon, Thyme, Clove,
Aromatouch, Melaleuca, OnGuard, Deep Blue, Peppermint, White Fir,
Wintergreen, Vetiver, Helichrysum

Anything helps!

I've got to tell you, doctors are AMAZED at what she is able to do at
this point. She is walking and even moved back into her townhouse in
lehi with her husband.
I can't even begin to tell you how inspirational Lindsey is! I have
never known a more upbeat and positive person and let me tell you she
is a feisty one! I am truly amazed by her!

I am not sure how to attach the flyer so I copied and pasted what it
says:

"For Lindsey
Living through Laughter

Please donate to help Lindsey and her husband with
the enormous medical bills they face.
Any amount helps to ease an unbearable
burden.

Our beautiful daughter Lindsey is battling her
4th occurrence of brain cancer. She is 24 years
old.
Even through all her challenges she remains
one of the most happy and optimistic people
you would ever hope to meet.
She is also a spokesperson for the Pediatric
Brain Tumor Foundation and American
Cancer Society because of her amazing attitude
towards life. She continually inspires others
to live life in the best way possible!"


Please visit their blog to see for yourself; she has been through more
than anyone I know yet is the most optimistic person i know!
Visit the blog at:
www.forlindsey.blogspot.com

Facebook page:
"For Lindsey"


Money and/or oil donations are so much appreciated! - anything helps!
I know this post is a bit scattered so please visit the blog for more
information on Lindsey and her situation!

Thank you and I wish you all good health and a safe and happy new
year!
Melissa Densley

You can visit the blog or facebook page to make any money donations,
please contact me for any oils you are willing to sell or donate.
melissadensley@gmail.com
Thank you!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment