Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] PUPPS during pregnancy

I'm sure others will answer about the oils. But I had PUPPPS before I knew about oils. The only time I had any relief was when I took an oatmeal bath. It sounds strange but it works and is very soothing. You can add lavendar in the water as well. Or a spray bottle with lavendar in it. I would think would work. I had that for  4 months! If all of it doesn't work there is a medicine that finally helped more in my last month that I got from the doctor. I can't remember the name.
Traci

Sent from my iPhone

On May 26, 2015, at 10:42 AM, wpelder@gmail.com wrote:

My daughter is in her last month of her pregnancy and has broken out with PUPPS.  What if any oils have people used to help with the rash and burning/itching?
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment