Sunday, May 31, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: does my 16 yr old daughter need to take this meningococcal vaccination


Well, I know we don't any one of us want to get caught up in a long ongoing vaccination debate.  But I will just say one thing.  My daughter had a life threatening response to vaccines when she had her first one.  I called the ambulance, they had to work on her--very scary.  Now, here is what I will mention here.  To all the people who say there is no evidence that it is connected, I will tell you why.  It is because the doctors REFUSE to put it in the medical records that it was from the vaccine.   They just told me it was inconclusive.  If they put it in there, they are accepting guilt.  SO THEY NEVER PUT IT IN THEIR MEDICAL RECORDS.  I would have fought harder but I was a new mom.  But, if everyone who had an issue the doctors would put it in the medical records, it would tell a whole different story.  THEY REFUSED FOR ME AND SEVERAL OF MY FRIENDS WHO have children affected.  They don't want it in there to be there to "up the numbers".  Just sayin.................I'm done.  My daughter would have been a vegetable if I would have ever given her her second round of vaccines.  A pedicatrician finally told me to never immunize her again.  Long story.  Thanks. 
On Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 3:16:54 PM UTC-7, Carolyn Mosher wrote:
what do you think about this....my daughter who is going to take college classes while in highschool just received a letter from ND department of health that it is recommended that she have the meningococcal vaccination - I have been doing oils for a little over a year and haven't embarked on this issue yet and now I have to...what have you guys done??  Thank you...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment