Tuesday, May 26, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Itchy down there

I have the same type of issue outer part of the vagina.  Just recently I started again.  For one if it's a yeast infection, one needs to stay of all sugars, use white cotton underwear only, use an organic body soap without any kind of perfume.  I tried some oils,  with the coconut oil thinking it would not burn, however the irritation was unbearable, made the itch worst.  Keep in mind there is moisture, so it's difficult to get rid of the yeast or fungus.  Well I tried using blow dryer to keep moisture form accumulating and what has helped me from the irritation is the doterra on guard all purpose cleaner diluted in a small spray/spritz  bottle and it has helped me so much, it has relieved me from itching, irritation, & burning.  I have not cotton rid of the yeast, however I have gotten relieve.





On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 9:29:17 PM UTC-5, Carolyn Mosher wrote:
A client of mine is struggling for last 6 months with major itchy down there.    She uses supplements and oils and has used prescriptions for this but nothing has helped. Any ideas. Thx.
She (my client) says this:  I have night sweats and I know that moisture doesn't help at all.  I described it to doctor like yeast infection itch but along the underwear line (altho sometimes it itches along front of public bone too.). Her doctor thinks she
Could also be allergic to fabric or elastic???

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment