Thursday, May 28, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: PUPPS during pregnancy

I had a mild case of it with my last pregnancy. I'd heard of using Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap, but that made mine worse. I had used a mixture of homemade unscented lotion mixed with a natural diaper cream, lemon, melaleuca, lavender, peppermint, and maybe one or two more. I forget. The cooling peppermint brought a lot of relief. I'd also been using Eden Salve from Bulk Herb Store. Another salve that I think helped even more is one I got from my mother in law that had more ingredients than the Eden Salve. It comes from a lady in South Carolina, and you have to email her to get it. Her email address is ginac71@hotmail.com, and her name is Regina Chupp.

Now that I think about it, I had made another post on this group about my experience. If you search PUPPS on the group, you should be able to find it.

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 1:42:59 PM UTC-4, wpe...@gmail.com wrote:
My daughter is in her last month of her pregnancy and has broken out with PUPPS.  What if any oils have people used to help with the rash and burning/itching?
Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment