Sunday, May 31, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: anxiety

Hormone imbalance is a big part of anxiety. When your thyroid is off (when any of your hormones are off) all the other hormones are off in an attempt to balance. Are you on bioidentical hormones? I would use oils to support the thyroid and I would also use ClaryCalm to support the body's hormonal balance. 
Calming oils are Marjoram, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage,Juniper Berry,Sandalwood, Frankincense and Serenity just to name a few, I would put two drops each of the first 3 in this list in a Epsom Salts in a bath to relax. Ylang Ylang with wild Orange is also very nice for this. Lots of slow deep breathing, like labor breathing, letting all your muscles go as limp as you can, a few times a day is a good start. I see no reason why LLV would be a problem! I also have had success with a Natural Path Doctor. 
Bergamot can be photo toxic for 3 days. I do not ever put it where the sun shines!


On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 6:54:52 AM UTC-7, missyrgraves wrote:
I have been trying to pin point the reason (s) for my elevated anxiety.  I have always suffered, but not to this degree.  Is it possible that some/any components of the LLV could contribute at all.  I am at my wits end, literally.  I do not want to get on RX meds.  I use the mood oils.  I have eliminated the mito max.  T do take the phytoestrogen and bone nutrient.  I was low in thyroid, thought on that adding to heart racing sensations?

I would really appreciate any and all thoughts?










 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment