Tuesday, May 26, 2015

[Everything doTERRA] Re: HELP!! with Diabetic condition causing swelling in back of eyes

Hi Mary McCabe!  I was diagnosed with diabetic macular edema and it sounds like your team member has the same thing.  I was getting monthly eye injections to keep from going blind.  I started using Immortelle 3x a day back in July.  I missed my appt in August and when I went in Sept, my Dr. was amazed at how well my eye was doing.  Long story short, I haven't had to have an eye injection ever since!! I use Immortelle daily at first 3x a day and now I use it at least once a day. Hope this info helps :)



On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 8:02:08 PM UTC-7, Mary McCabe wrote:
HELP!!  One of my team members needs help ASAP with the following problem.  She is to begin injections in her eyes with the medication Avastin this Thursday, 5-28. 2015.  This all relates to her diabetic condition which is causing swelling in back of her eyes.  We would greatly appreciate your attention to this ASAP.  Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment