Friday, May 29, 2015

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Lowering serotonin levels that are 6x higher than normal in a 7-year old

Elevation is an excellent oil for deep trauma.  I used it back in November after my mom passed away and I have not internalized my sadness like I did when my father passed away  I also did TRE ( trauma release exercises) you can find online if anyone teaches this in your area and that mother can learn it and teach it to her daughter.   I wish her well.  

Sent from my iPhone

On May 27, 2015, at 6:19 AM, Kristy Holtz <kristyholtz@gmail.com> wrote:

A friend of mine has a 7 year old little girl, whom she adopted.  In recent months this little girl has been severely struggling.  She's having flash backs of traumatic events that occurred prior to her adoption.  She is suffering from PTST, brain chemistry alterations, developing disassociative identity disorder, attachment disorder and her serotonin levels are 6X higher than they should be which is called serotonin syndrome.  She is currently on medication to lower her serotonin levels but the medication is doing little to help (so the dose has been doubled) and it's causing a list of unwanted physical and behavioral side effects.

I'm wanting to give my friend some essential oils but I'm not sure where to start.  Balance, Serenity and Frankincense are the first to come to mind but I would love the advice of those who are more experienced than I as to where to start, where to apply and recommended frequency.  Thank you so much for taking the time to help me help her.

Kristy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
 
DO NOT REPOST EMAILS FROM THIS GROUP. ESPECIALLY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESSES INCLUDED . RE-POSTING TO A PUBLIC BLOG OR FORUM, MAKES THE CONTENT NON-COMPLIANT.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment