Thursday, June 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Valley Fever

My dog also has valley fever. She has had it for 6 years now. It
flares up and then I have to start treating it with meds. I would
rather not and just use the oils. She hasn't been feeling good again
lately. I've been looking for something on Valley Fever and haven't
been able to find anything. Does anyone know a good combination. I've
just been using Melaleuca and thought I might start trying Thyme.Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment