Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Minor surgery and psoriasis

Hi Heidi,

To answer your psoriasis question:
I've had psoriasis on my back and scalp since I was 11 years old (38
now), and I've tried a bunch of topical steriod treatments recommended
by a handful of dermatologists. Some would help for a few months, but
it always came back.

At the suggestion of my friend and upline, Janyce, I did the G/X
cleanse from doTERRA for 10 days followed by the PB for 5 days. I
took the LLV two weeks before the cleanse, during the cleanse, and
continue to take them daily after. I also use Clear Skin on my back
and scalp daily. I began using the oil blend during the cleanse and
continue to use it. The psoriasis is almost completely gone, and I'm
not having the weird steriod side effects (like growing dark mustache
hairs).

The cleanse cleaned it out of my system somehow. I feel as if it
cured the base problem that was causing the psoriasis all this time.
I started a second round of the cleanse recently to help clear out any
other issues...and it was on sale this month....so why not?

- Temple Terkildsen

On Jun 27, 4:51 pm, heidi hao <teamho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I have a friend who is going to have her eyes lifted and the "fat"
> under her chin removed in a couple of weeks. What would you suggest
> she use to help with swelling and quick healing? Also she has
> psoriasis on her fingers. I gave her melalueca and she has used it for
> the past few days 2X a day and it hasn't improved. Any suggestions?
> Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment