Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Breastfeeding

I just have never used Basil. I know that it helps increase supply. I
was just worried that if I told her to use it and it was at all hot I
would feel bad so on the safe side I said use a carrier oil. That is
good to know that you don't need a carrier oil and you can put it on
directly. Thank you! That is why I love this site, you learn so much
from every one. :) I wish I would have know about the fenugreek when I
was nursing...
-Mattie

On Jun 29, 8:35 am, AZmidwife <svmidw...@cox.net> wrote:
> You have to be taking a large amount of fenugreek to make a
> difference. 1 cap 3x day the first day, 2 caps 2x day the second day,
> 3 caps 3x a day the third day, and 4 caps 3 x a day the forth day.
> Continue 4caps 3xday until noticeable difference. Increase calorie
> intake as well as fluid (not milk). Basil undiluted on the breast (not
> the nipple) works well too. No need to dilute or wash it off before
> bf. Pump after each bf session, even if your not getting anything out,
> it will stimulate breast to make more.
> Oatmeal helps to increase as well. I have a yummy lactation cookie
> recipe I will post when I find it.
> Stephanie
>
> On Jun 28, 3:10 pm, karen allen <1allenka...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > My baby is 5 months old and up until 2 weeks ago I have had great milk
> > supply. It has decreased so much I've had to start supplementing
> > formula about 2 bottles a day. I have tried the herb fenugreek and
> > mothers milk and they have helped some but it's not up to where it was
> > before. Is there a oil that will help promote milk production?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment