Tuesday, June 28, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Alopecia

I have read recently that current research suggests that Alopecia is
possibly an auto immune disorder. Candida can be the culprit behind a
lot of these problems. Sometimes we like to treat the symptoms and not
look for the cause so the problem will just keep coming back. I am not
a doctor but if it were me I would go with the GX and PB. I love the
LLV and I would try our shampoo. My adult disabled son has had a bad
problem with his scalp for a long time and has had to use strong
medicated shampoo to clear it (which I hate). I tried our shampoo and
his scalp is clear and never looked healthier. Maybe someone may have
suggestions on oils you could add to it?

Kathy.

On Jun 29, 5:44 am, spaygee <spay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aloha Friends,
>
> I have a teenage niece with Alopecia ( hair loss disease). I have been
> checking our books and can not find a recommendation to try any
> particular oils for it. Any ideas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment