Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Liver cleanse

I am doing the liver cleans--juice of 1 lemon, 10 drops lemon, 10 drops peppermint plus water. I have also started Terrazyme and Zendocrine (both the supplement and oil). I have noticed a decrease in food cravings/hunger.  What other signs of detox should I expect?  I know with the GX and PB Assist I had gas, diarrhea, skin itching, etc.  Does the liver cleanse produce the same symptoms?

I also have food allergies, and have some of the same symptoms--skin itching/tingling.  Just trying to figure out what's happening with my body.  :)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment