Thursday, June 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: List of non-ingest oils

There is a list on the Essential Oil reference chart...I'll be honest
though I do ingest a couple on the list that say they are not for
internal use...one being Wintergreen, I use it for pain and
inflammation when it is really bad just not on a daily basis
internally...and I LOVE Citrus Bliss in my water. But the chart does
not recommend either of these internally. You can find this chart by
going to your back office and click on Business Tools then on that
site click the first drop down menu and hit "Tools by Title A-Z" this
chart should be about the 9th item on the list;) Hope this helps!

Cary Amelia:)

On Jun 30, 8:08 pm, Essential4u <essentialoilsfor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello fellow oil users!
> Does anyone have a "list" so to speak of doTERRA oils that you would
> NOT ingest?  I often find myself wishing I had a list I could memorize
> or handout/add to my class presentations... it would save me some time
> if someone already had one on hand and would feel open to sharing here/
> uploading or emailing me directly.  I hate to reinvent the wheel if
> someone has one handy.  I'd really appreciate it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment