Thursday, June 30, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: High Blood Pressure & GX/PB+ Assist

I agree with Pat those are all great for the heart/hbp...I also use
lemon oil internally and have been for almost a yr. I drink approx 10
drops daily. According to our Modern Essentials book lemon oil should
regulate bp whether that means lowering it or raising it;) My bp is so
much better now b/c of the oils and diet changes that I am on 1/4 of
the dosage I was on 1 yr ago still taking meds but hopefully not for
much longer. I have started incorporating Marjoram and Ylang ylang
into my daily regimen and it appears that they are working well for
me. I put them over my heart as well as on my left hand just
underneath my ring finger &on the bottom of my left foot...hope this
is helpful!:)

Pat thanks for your insight I don't think I realized Cypress was good
for this as well...

Blessings!!!
Cary Amelia:)

On Jun 30, 2:29 pm, Amber Courtad <acourtad.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was wanting to put together an oil recipe for my step-mother. She is
> trying to control her blood pressure without medications by changing
> her diet and exercising more. I talked with her about the oils as an
> additional step and she was interested. Ideally, these would maybe be
> ones she could take internally in a capsule or something since she is
> very strict about her vitamin regime everyday. Are there any oils
> people have had success with for controlling high blood pressure?
>
> Also, I am a pretty new IPC. I have my first order of the LLV coming
> to me as well as the GX/PB+ combo. Should I do the cleanse and
> probiotics before starting the LLV or can they all be started
> together?
>
> Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment